This 5-day program 3D design certification course will discuss the fundamental solid modelling technique involve in product design, the different techniques for creating freeform product design and the different techniques to maximize the productivity of the assembly modelling.
At the end of the training, participant will sit for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate- CSWA exam. The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate- CSWA exam proves that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD.
• Understand and applying the product design intent for creating a solid model.
• Validate and improve an existing product design.
• Prepare standard drawing template.
• Able to create complex product design with innovative modelling technique.
• Understand different modelling techniques to create a family of assembly components.
|Introduction to sketching|
|Basic part modelling|
|Shelling and ribs|
|Editing and configurations|
|Bottom-up assembly modelling|
|Assembly drawing views|
|Sheet formats and templates|
|Performance and display issues|
|Drawing references and comparison|