This 6-day program 3D design certification course will discuss the fundamental solid modeling technique involve in product design, the different techniques for creating freeform product design and the different techniques to maximize the productivity of the assembly modeling.
At the end of the training, participant will sit for Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional- CSWP exam. The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional- CSWP exam proves that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD.
● Understand and applying the product design intent for creating a solid model.
● Validate and improve an existing product design.
● Prepare standard drawing template.
● Able to create complex product design with innovative modeling technique
● Understand different modeling techniques to create a family of assembly components.
|Multibody Design techniques|
|Saving solid bodies|
|Sketching with splines|
|Boundary feature and lofting|
|Advanced filleting and other features|
|Advanced mate techniques|
|Top-down assembly modelling|
|Assembly features, smart fasteners, and smart components|
|Using configurations with assemblies|
|Display states and appearances|
|Using SOLIDWORKS treehouse|
|Layout-based assembly design|